To check your account’s disk usage in cPanel, follow these steps:
- Log in to your cPanel account.
- In the main dashboard, look for the “Metrics” section and click on the “Disk Usage” icon.
- A new page will open showing the disk usage for your account. You will see a breakdown of the disk usage for each folder in your account, including the public_html folder which contains your website’s files.
- To see a breakdown of the disk usage for a specific folder, click on the folder name. You will see a list of the files and their sizes within that folder.
- To see the total disk usage for your account, look at the top of the page. The “Total Disk Space Used” will show you the amount of disk space your account is using.
- If you need to free up some disk space, you can delete any unnecessary files or folders. You can also consider upgrading to a higher hosting plan with more disk space if you are consistently using a large amount of space.
It’s important to keep track of your account’s disk usage to ensure that you are not exceeding your allotted space and to identify any potential issues. By regularly checking your disk usage in cPanel, you can ensure that your website is running smoothly and efficiently.