File Transfer Protocol (FTP) is used for transferring files between client computer and server on a computer network. Using updated FTP account password is very important for server security.
To change password of FTP account, follow the below steps here:
1. Login to your cPanel Account.
2. Go to FTP Accounts section under File Menu Bar.
2. Choose the FTP account and click on the Change Password link under the Actions menu button for the user you want to change.
3. Input your new password in the Password Field and retype password in the Password (Again) field.
4. Click on the Change Password.
And you are done.