To install Angularjs, you can do it from Softaculous. Please follow the steps below:
- Log in to cPanel account.
- Go to Softaculous Apps Installer under the SOFTWARE section.
- Go to the search box, type AngularJS and hit ENTER button.
- Click Install. The installation page appears.
- If SSL certificate is enabled on your site, select https:// or https://www. If case SSL certificate is not enabled in your hosting, select http:// or http://www.
- In the Choose Domain section, select the domain.
- In the In Directory box, type the directory name where you want to install the application, or accept the default value.
- If you do not want to install in any directory, keep your directory text box blank.
- In the Type of Install box, select the package you want.
- If you want to install the complete library, select Original Package.
- If you want to install only the code files, select Just Library Files.
- Click the Advanced Options icon to expand & see all options.
- If you don’t want to get the update notification, select the Disable Update Notifications check box.
- Check all the installation options and settings, and if everything is okay, then click Install. When installation is complete, you will find application’s configuration information.
This is the easiest way to install AngularJS with a few clicks.
We hope this tutorial helps you find the perfect solution. If your like our tutorials, definitely you’ll love our support. All VernalWeb hosting plans include 24/7 support from our amazing inhouse support staff. Check out our web hosting plans and have your website migrated today!