- Log into your cPanel account.
- In the “Databases” section, click on “phpMyAdmin” Icon.
- In left side-bar, Click on the “+” button to expand database like “example”.
- Under your cPanel username, you can see list of all databases. Select appropriate database which you want to repair.
- Scroll down and mark “Check All” then click on the Drop-down option and select “Repair table“.
If table successfully repaired then it will show a “Ok” message otherwise it will show some error on few tables like “Error unknown engine” related errors.
We hope this tutorial helps you find the perfect solution. If your like our tutorials, definitely you’ll love our support. All VernalWeb hosting plans include 24/7 support from our amazing inhouse support staff. Check out our web hosting plans and have your website migrated today!