If you have lost your cPanel password, you can reset it from your Client Area. To change your cPanel password follow these steps:
- Login to your VernalWeb Client Area. You can login to your Client Area with this link: https://clients.vernalweb.com/clientarea.php
- After logging in, go to Services > My Services
- Click on the hosting service you want to change the password
- Click on the Change Password in the left sidebar
- Enter your New Password and again Confirm New Password
- Click on the Save Changes button
And you are done.
We hope this tutorial helps you find the perfect solution. If your like our tutorials, definitely you’ll love our support. All VernalWeb hosting plans include 24/7 support from our amazing inhouse support staff. Check out our web hosting plans and have your website migrated today!